You know you've had too much Trek when...
- You send weekly love letters to the actress who played the Green Skinned Orion Slave Girl in episode number 7.
- You pull the legs off your hamster so you'll have a tribble.
- You tried to join the Navy just so you could serve aboard the Enterprise.
- Your wife left you because you wanted her to dress like a Klingon and torture you for information.
- You went to San Francisco to see if you might bump into Kirk and crew while they were in the 20th Century looking for a whale.
- Your college thesis was a Comparison of the Illustrious Careers of T.J. Hooker and Captain Kirk.
- You fly into a homicidal rage anytime people say "Star Trek? Isn't that the one with Luke Skywalker?"
- You have no life.
- You join NASA, hijack a shuttle, and head for the coordinates you calculated for the planet Vulcan.